GMs–what’s the most important part of your game? It’s your players. Without your players, you don’t have a game. Yet, it’s your players that often cause you the most grief.
Have you ever had players who
- arrivs on time to every game, but spens the entire session reading a book?
- try to monopolize your attention?
- complain that other people aren’t playing their characters right?
- argue with every decision you make?
We all have. It’s hard to know how to deal with difficult players. But you don’t have to go it alone. The GM’s Field Guide to Players can help.
This 54-page PDF covers:
- How to identify players types and how to use them to make your game more enjoyable
- The five steps for dealing with all problem players
- Common types of problem players and how to deal with each one
- How to remove a player from your game and still look yourself in the mirror
In addition, when you purchase The GM’s Field Guide to Players, you get two bonuses:
- How to Deal With Cheating Players: Just what the title says, this booklet describes several ways players cheat and offers ideas on how to deal with them.
- Fitting Them In: Ideas on how to introduce new players to your game. It covers everything from introducing brand-new players to RPGs in general to bringing experienced players into your on-going campaign.
What’s it cost?
The regular price is $7, but from now until October 31, 2012, you can get it for $6.