With the free adventure done and out the door, I’m starting work on the first actual Guang Keshar project. This is Lia Tsashu, a Seafarers’ Town (yes, the one Malik went to in A Taste of Intrigue). In addition to details of town locations, this supplement will feature:
- Detailed NPCs with histories, goals, and connections to other PCs.
- Character webs that show NPC relations at a glance.
- An interactive town map.
- A new PC race: the Richichi.
- Information about the Seafarers’ Guild and their shapeshifting ability.
- A short adventure set in the town.
- Plot hooks for further adventures in Lia Tsashu.