Here’s the continuation of yesterday’s post on web resources for writing adventures:
- 9 Tips for Running Your First Convention Game. This is one of mine. On designing up and running conventions scenarios.
- 30 Fiction Writing Tips That Will Make You a Better DM. From Dungeon Mastering Blog. A three-part series of quick tips to help improve your DMing skills.
- Behind the Screen: Dungeon Pacing. From StupidRanger. Ideas on writing and pacing short dungeon adventures.
- A Game is a Work in Progress. From Gnome Stew. Why your groups adventures shouldn’t look like published ones.
- Guide to Decorating Your New Dungeon. From StupidRanger. Things to put in your newly created dungeon.
- How to outline your D&D campaign events. From Dungeon Mastering Blog. While the article is about creating campaigns, the information could equally apply to adventures as well.
- Seizing the reins: One Shot adventures. From Gnome Stew. Creating stand-alone adventures.
- Story Pacing the Carter Way. From Gnome Stew. Guidelines for pacing adventure and campaign stories.