Below are some ideas for involving your PCs with the Richichi race. While these are aimed for playing in Guang Keshar, they could easily be adapted to any world where you’re using the Richichi.
- One of the PCs resembles a thief who stole many valuable items from all of the Richichi clans. Now they demand that the PC return the items and face justice.
- A Richichi youth wants to become an adventurer. She’ll attempt to join the party, but her parents forbid it. If the PCs refuse to take her, she follows them anyway. The problem is, she’s only four—two years before she reaches majority.
- A blight has infected the Richichi orchards. They know it has a magical origin, but can’t find a way to combat it. The Richichi hire the PCs to determine who caused it, how it happened and why. They will pay extra if the party can find a way to cure it.
- The PCs discover a plot of some young Richichi who plan to collapse the lodestone mines during the night when no one’s there. If the PCs tell the authorities, no one will believe them.
Other Richichi Posts
- Introducing the Richichi: A New player Race
- Richichi Town Life
- Richichi as Adventurers
- Of Squirrels and Men: Richichi and Other Races